Teeth Whitening in Silver Spring, MD
Get a Whiter, Brighter Smile
Many of our patients at Cummins Dental Group come into our office looking to improve the appearance of their smiles. We offer many cosmetic dental treatments for our patients, determining what they want to change about their smile. A very popular cosmetic treatment we provide is in-office and take-home professional teeth whitening. So if you are looking for teeth whitening in Silver Spring, Maryland, schedule a consultation today!
Why Whiten Your Smile?
There are many reasons why a person may want and need teeth whitening, including:
- Staining over time due to food and drink choices.
- The patient’s natural tooth color is more yellow-toned than desired.
- Teeth stain and become discolored due to age or medication.
- Teeth whitening can help to reverse this staining and give you a brighter, more youthful smile.
- Teeth whitening is also a quick and easy way to boost self-confidence and make a great first impression.
If you are considering teeth whitening, consult with Dr. Cummins to ensure that it is the correct procedure for you. Dr. Cummins can help you to understand all of the risks and benefits associated with teeth whitening so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not it is right for you.
In-Office Teeth Whitening
For our patients looking to whiten their teeth quickly, we suggest taking advantage of our in-office whitening. In-office teeth whitening is safe and effective, and it can give you the bright, white smile you’ve always wanted.
The whitening in the office consists of high-concentrated peroxide gel applied to the teeth. This process usually takes about an hour in our dental chair. At the end of the hour, you will notice that your teeth have become multiple shades whiter.
If you are considering teeth whitening, talk to Dr. Cummings about in-office teeth whitening. In-office teeth whitening is an effective way to achieve brighter, whiter teeth, and it can give you the confidence you need to show off your smile.
Take-Home Teeth Whitening
Our take-home whitening kits can help whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home when you have the time. Dental trays and whitening agents are purchased from the office and are used at home when the time is right for you. This agent has a lower concentration than the in-office agent. Therefore it can be used more often and for more extended periods.
Benefits of Professional Whitening in Silver Spring
Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic dental procedure that can help to brighten teeth that food, drinks, or smoking have stained. While many over-the-counter teeth whitening products are available, professional teeth whitening performed by a dentist can provide more dramatic results. Many benefits include:
- Store-bought whitening products don’t always give you the shade you desire; when they do, they require constant upkeep.
- Professional whitening ensures patients that the products being used are safe and effective.
- In-office teeth whitening uses higher concentrations of whitening agents than at-home kits.
- The procedures are often shorter in duration.
- In-office teeth whitening can provide faster and more effective results.
- We can take measures to protect the gum tissue from the bleaching agents, minimizing potential side effects.
- If taken care of properly, the whitening given to you by our office will be long-lasting.
For these reasons, in-office professional teeth whitening may be the best option for those looking for dramatic results.
Silver Spring Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures and can provide dramatic results. It can be performed at home or in our office.
Our dentist and staff at Cummins Dental Group in Silver Spring, Maryland, can help you choose your teeth whitening method at your next visit. You can achieve the shade you desire with professional whitening. Let us help you get there!